Are you throwing away pumpkin seeds after you have carved your pumpkin? If so you might want to think again, particularly after eating freshly roasted pumpkin seeds. They have unique amazing flavor and support superb health too.
Pumpkin seeds are high in the sleep-enhancing amino acid tryptophan that converts to serotonin in your body and helps make certain a good night’s sleep.
Pumpkin seed oil has been shown in studies to decrease the occurrence of benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH)—a circumstance in which the prostate gland becomes enlarged.
Signs & Symptoms Of BPH
Symptoms related to bladder emptying include:
• Problems starting urine stream (hesitancy and straining).
• Reduced strength of the urine stream (weak flow).
• Dribbling after urinating.
• Sensation that the bladder is not totally drained.
• Having to urinate yet again soon after urinating.
• Pain during urination (dysuria).
• Waking at night to urinate (nocturia).
• Recurrent urination.
• An abrupt, unmanageable urge to urinate.
The Natural Way of a health prostate, Michael B. Schachter, M.D., ISBN 0-87983-650-4